Sacred Heart Health System currently has the following job opening:
IMPORTANT NOTICES (READ BEFORE APPLYING)
||Patient Care Tech/Unit Secretary / Observation Unit / Sacred Heart / Pensacola / PRN
||FL - Pensacola
|To inquire about this position, call the at 1-855-778-6037
ATTENTION CURRENT SACRED HEART ASSOCIATES
- CURRENT ASSOCIATES SHOULD NOT APPLY USING THE APPLICATION FORM LINKED ON THIS PAGE. THIS APPLICATION FORM IS ONLY FOR NON-ASSOCIATES. PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THE ASSOCIATE HEALTH PORTAL.
- Associate job applications/transfer requests must be completed through the myAscension Associate Portal in order to be processed.
- To apply for this job, please go and log-in to https://my.ascension.org/ and proceed to the My Links > HR > My Career section. Click on the Job Opportunities link and search for this job using Job ID 171999.
- If you encounter any problems or have questions about using the Associate Health Portal, please contact the Ascension Candidate Care at 1-855-778-6037 for assistance.
ASSISTANCE FOR THE DISABLED
- If you have a disability and/or require assistance completing the online application, please contact the Ascension Candidate Care Service Center at 1-855-778-6037 for assistance.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS WHO ARE TOBACCO USERS
Sacred Heart Health System is committed to promoting the health, well-being and safety of its patients, associates, physicians and visitors while on the facility campuses. For this reason, Sacred Heart Health System is a tobacco free campus and is taking measures to establish a tobacco free workforce.
Effective January 1, 2014 and thereafter, all external applicants who have accepted an offer of employment with the health system will be required to submit to (post job offer) nicotine screening. Those individuals with positive nicotine screening will result in the withdrawal of the employment offer and will not be eligible to reapply with the system for a period of 12 months during which they must remain tobacco free. [Click for more details]
To see the full job description and to apply, click the green button below ↓
When you click on the button below, you will be redirected to a job description that is hosted and maintained by Ascension, the parent company of Sacred Heart Health System. If the page you are directed to does not show a job description,
then the position listed on this page may have recently been filled.